CICC is the national organization providing a forum in which companies, industry professionals and individuals convene to share ideas, network, or engage in bilateral trade or investment.
The Canada Israel Chamber of Commerce aims to:
- Foster trade or investment between Canada and Israel
- Establish a Canadian social forum for seasoned industry professionals to meet with other members, and get acquainted with the Israeli market.
- Update members on timely business opportunities that enhance bilateral trade.
- Facilitate corporate events, dinners, luncheons, receptions and one-on-one meetings.
- Provide a panel in which speakers discuss subject matter conducive to trade or commerce with Israel.
- Provide an up to date database encouraging members to invest, network and trade.
- Organize business delegations, conferences, exhibitions and seminars.
- Support and encourage economic relations with Canadian Federal and Provincial governments.
The Consulate General of Israel in Toronto serves as the official representative office of the Government of Israel in Ontario and the Western Provinces. The Consulate’s mission, in addition to the consular services it provides to Israeli and other interested citizens, is to promote mutually beneficial cooperation between Israel and our Canadian partners in government and across civil society in all fields of mutual interest, with particular focus on hi-tech and innovation, cultural exchange, and inter-community relations. Founded on the bedrock of shared values and shared interests, the consulate works with local partners to build platforms for exchange which harness our respective strengths and qualities to enhance mutual understanding and deliver real benefits to Israel and Canada alike.
Take your business to the next level. Explore opportunities to grow your footprint in Israel with the help of our Trade Commissioner Service (TCS), and read more about the trade relationship between the two countries, market facts and other insights.