Kedma, Canada-Israel Technology Exchange, serves as a strategic link between Canadian and Israeli technology leaders.
Both Canada and Israel are global leaders in developing and commercializing innovative leading technologies which provide the solutions to some of the planet’s greatest challenges.
Canada and Israel are also major trading partners as detailed by Global Affairs Canada
Canada Israel Trade is covered by the Canada Israel Free Trade Agreement.
Kedma monitors new developments in several key sectors and then implements strategies to introduce these technological innovations from the source nation to the other. Israel possesses recognized strengths in water, solar, health and information technologies. Canada has recognized strength in infrastructure, energy and communication technologies.
Kedma offers the following services:
- We investigate Israeli companies which develop innovative products relevant to Canada
- We introduce Israeli companies to the Canadian market including through key events
- We help Israeli companies to understand and navigate the Canadian marketplace
- We represent Israeli companies as agents and distributors
- We help forge strategic partnerships between Israeli & Canadian companies
- We work with academic institutions involved in Canadian-Israeli technology exchange
Kedma represents a growing portfolio of innovatative Israeli technology companies, but we are always interested to hear from new Israeli companies interested in the Canadian market.